Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Are these interesting enough to read?

So one topic of my ever-so-organized blog post idea list is to post a questions post.  I looked around for  a little while and could only find the usual, boring ones (ie: your name, your favorite color, your last drink, etc..) Then, tonight, I was reading the Mama Still Wears Gucci blog and noticed a series of entries she did and now I've decided to do them as well :)  Enjoy! 




Do you hate me because I'm beautiful?
Hating someone just because they are beautiful would be just as bad as loving someone because they are ugly.  See, doesn't that sound just crazy? 

Name something phonetically or used verbally that makes you cringe.
Hmm... I can't stand the word snitch.  I've heard it so many times in such immature conversations that I would be perfectly satisfied to never hear it again.  Ugh, I can't even look at it! 

If you could do the nasty with one celeb, present company and professional fishermen excluded, who would it be? One male and one female please.
This question used to be hard but now it is quite easy.  Ian Somerhalder.  Can I just say AMEN?  Yes.  Okay.  And, I'm not interested in anyone but him, so no women shall be listed.  That's okay, right? 

If you could change one thing about your body, specifically, what would it be?
I'm fairly sure most of society would answer this question "I want to be skinnier."  However, I'm going to try not to do that, even if it is what I want.  So I'll say... I wish my fingernails and toenails were normal sized like most everyone else's.  Every time I get a manicure or pedicure, I get comments about them.  

When you try on clothes in a dressing room do you ever wonder about someone watching?
Their loss.  HAHA.  Um, no, but I probably will now....

What is your drink of choice?
Alcoholic beverage?  I assume so.  I rarely drink but I enjoy a strawberry daiquiri every now and then.  


Do you have any piercings or ink we haven't seen?
I don't think you've seen any piercings but either way, I only have my ears pierced.  So uninteresting, I know.  You know what though?  I want a henna tattoo.  Yes!  But I don't know where... or what... more on that later, I suppose.  


No comments:

Post a Comment