Wednesday, June 9, 2010

I'M SORRY

The phrase "time flies" really does apply when it comes to blog posts.  I can't believe it's been February since I last posted!

If this was a journal blog, I would tell you about how much my life has changed over the past four months, but it isn't.  So this is basically a "I'm sorry" post and to tell you that I am currently compiling a list of blog topics that I will be blogging about VERY soon.

Oh, how can I resist?  This is related to topic of this blog so I feel as though I can mention it.  I have applied for nine, yes, nine jobs at Saks Fifth Avenue and REALLY want one of them.  So if you could just wish me luck, that would be fantastic and I will be updating you to let you know if I get an interview.  Question though, I'm thinking that since this is a more upscale store than say, Target, what extra things can I do to show them how much I want the job?  I'm thinking of getting dressed up very professionally and going in there one day and introducing myself to the manager.  Thoughts?  Suggestions?

Another order of business.  I want to do something on YouTube.  A web show of some sort.  But I have no idea what I want to do!  Any suggestions regarding this would be appreciated as well!

Don't forget to follow on here & my Twitter [in the sidebar]

No comments:

Post a Comment