Thursday, January 21, 2010

The First Amendment.

So apparently the first amendment doesn't take precedence in my house.  Therefore, until I move out my previous blog posts about my personal drama have been deleted.  My dad threatened to cut off my internet, my brother threatened to "f" me up and said he was going to get someone to hack into my computer so to make everyone happy, I deleted the posts.  

I would like to say something though.  

Since my parents read this I want you to know that I don't regret anything I post on here.  If I cared if you read it, I wouldn't post it all over the internet.  I'm not stupid.  Also, my blog is not about you.  It's not about anyone as a matter of fact.  It's about me.  What I feel.  What I experienced.  And last time I checked writing about the truth wasn't against the law.  I know it makes you angry but it makes me angry also.  Maybe everyone should consider my feelings since I do have them.  I've tried to be a good person, a good daughter.  I go to school.  I don't smoke.  I don't do drugs.  I don't break the law, other than the occasional speeding, and for once I'd like to be recognized for that.  



No comments:

Post a Comment